Rules & Regulations
The Auxilium Film Fiesta (Second) will take place on Saturday 15th February 2020.
The FMA short film festival invites all filmmakers to showcase their masterpieces. We are accepting short films from all over the country. Each film invited to be part of the official selection by the FMA short film fest will also receive a participation certificate.
The films that meet the following criteria will be eligible to enter the competition:
- Films produced within the past 12 months from the date of the festival [ 1st February, 2020].
- Films that have not been previously published on any social media channel or video hosting site. Failure to comply with this rule will disqualify you from the competition.
- Films that have not been exhibited on the internet;
- Films that respect the topic and rules of the Festival
- The length of the film should not exceed 10 minutes including credits.
- Phone cameras can also be used for creating the short film
- Required resolution for the film is 1920 x 1080 (Full HD).
Professionals, Students, Individuals, Group of professionals, Group of students and Organizations can participate in this contest.
The FMA short film Festival will appoint three members from the Indian cinema as judges for the competition. No person having taken part in the production, or any other process of a participating film will be on the Jury. The President of the Association FMA Film Festival has the power to settle all cases not covered by the present rules and regulations.
If the submission does not reach the Festival by February 1st 2020, the film will not be considered in the competition. This deadline is imperative. The deadline for registration is 1st February, 2020. The short film must be uploaded on Google drive and the link should be provided during the registration process.